Good mix this week of new and restocks. Clicking on the link will take you to the Etsy page!
1. Sunflower – originally from my Little House/literary soap club, I have a few extras so am listing them. Mmmm, sunflowers!
2. Set of two Love mugs – Mod! Groovy! Pink!
3. Mixed guest soaps – six different designs all in the “All Mixed Up” fragrance… which is starting to smell more floral and less woodsy these days.
4. Footed mug – this just makes me giggle every time I look at it.
5. Frankincense & Myrrh Hedgehog soap – had sold out, made more, and took new photos to boot.
6. Dragon pen/pencil cup or knitting needle holder – or vase, or stuff cup, or rather large and cumbersome drinking jar, or…
7. Frankincense & Myrrh Grooved bar – it’s a Baby Jesus kind of week; restocked this item as well!
8. Vulva soap – you have read the story about this one, right? That’s not a football! PS. Smells like lavender.
9. Lavender soap – had sold out of this; just made more.
10. Maple Walnut Fudge/Grooved Bar – new listing; must remember not to eat it.
11. Southwest Sugar & Creamer set – renewed item.
12. Frankincense & Myrrh Skull Soap – I’d insert a joke about this skull smelling like Baby Jesus, but… oh, wait, I just did.
A Day in the Life
Maker of thrown, hand-built, and slipcast ceramics; dyer and spinner of yarn; writer of science fiction; watcher of people and nature.