This Week in HaldeCraft
Good mix this week of new and restocks. Clicking on the link will take you to the Etsy page!
1. Sunflower – originally from my Little House/literary soap club, I have a few extras so am listing them. Mmmm, sunflowers!
2. Set of two Love mugs – Mod! Groovy! Pink!
3. Mixed guest soaps – six different designs all in the “All Mixed Up” fragrance… which is starting to smell more floral and less woodsy these days.
4. Footed mug – this just makes me giggle every time I look at it.
5. Frankincense & Myrrh Hedgehog soap – had sold out, made more, and took new photos to boot.
6. Dragon pen/pencil cup or knitting needle holder – or vase, or stuff cup, or rather large and cumbersome drinking jar, or…
7. Frankincense & Myrrh Grooved bar – it’s a Baby Jesus kind of week; restocked this item as well!
8. Vulva soap – you have read the story about this one, right? That’s not a football! PS. Smells like lavender.
9. Lavender soap – had sold out of this; just made more.
10. Maple Walnut Fudge/Grooved Bar – new listing; must remember not to eat it.
11. Southwest Sugar & Creamer set – renewed item.
12. Frankincense & Myrrh Skull Soap – I’d insert a joke about this skull smelling like Baby Jesus, but… oh, wait, I just did.
More on that video/ring light confunction
Accounting puts the irk in wirk (Part 2)
Accounting puts the irk in wirk
GLAM 2022 recap
Size doesn’t matt— oh, shit, that’s huge
Let’s talk about lotion!
A Day in the Life
Maker of thrown, hand-built, and slipcast ceramics; dyer and spinner of yarn; writer of science fiction; watcher of people and nature.