This Week in HaldeCraft
This week I listed almost more soap than the law should allow. Let me show you the other stuff first…
1. South African Fine – new handspun in the shop.
2. Pink Clouds African Violet pot – new combo! I’ve had this item in different colors, and this color on different items. They meet again! For the first time!
3. Shetland – new handspun in the shop.
4. Frog and Ladybug Welcome sign – new to the shop.
5. Plum Blush neatly wrapped yarn mug – they keep selling, so I’ll keep making them!
6. Pumpkin Spice mug – renewed item.
7. Blue-faced Leicester – new handspun in the shop.
8. Gargoyle candle holder – renewed item.
9. Merino – new handspun in the shop.
And now… My soapies! Let me show you them!
By the way, I listed SO MUCH SOAP this weekend that I have no more room for soap — I seriously need to move some! Which brings me to this– if you order before this Friday, June 24th, and your order includes more than two bars of soap? FREE SHIPPING! Just use the coupon code “SOAPCRAZY” and your shipping fee will be waived.
1. Longevity knot in two different fragrances: Lavender, and Lavender Patchouli.
2. Spiral Hand guest soaps (sets of six) in three different fragrances: Nag Champa, Sweetgrass, and Woodberry.
3. Cattail & Dragonfly soap in four fragrances; Rosemary Mint, Cinnamon Toast, Cocoa Butter, and a limited edition fragrance, Cedarwood Rose.
4. Flower Power is restocked in Patchouli, and new in Sweetgrass, Monkey Farts, and Cocoa Butter.
5. Grooved Bar is both restocked in Bay Rum, and new in Cedar.
6. Floral Leaves in three different fragrances: Rose, Lavender, and Lavender Rose.
7. Frankincense & Myrrh scented yarn ball soap.
8. Celtic knot soap in two different fragrances: Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey and Oatmeal Stout (new fragrance!); and also a three-pack of Patchouli, Orange Clove, and Sandalwood Vanilla.
9. Celtic Square soap in three different fragrances: Oatmeal Stout (new fragrance for the shop!), English Ivy, and a limited edition fragrance, Cedarwood Rose.
10. Green Man in a variety: singly in Tangerine Lemon (a new fragrance for the shop) and Basil, and two three packs; one in Cucumber Melon, Rosemary Mint, and Sandalwood Vanilla, and one in Patchouli, Orange Clove, and Nag Champa (y’all are lucky I didn’t keep that one for myself!).
11. Bay Rum scented Alien Head soap (and yes, I was totally thinking of every male friend I have when I made this…!)
12. Sweetgrass Scented Kokopelli soap.
13. When Pigs Fly soap in two three-packs: one with Rosemary Mint, Lavender, and Nag Champa, and one with Rosemary Mint, Lavender, and Cocoa Butter.
14. Sleeping Cat soap in two two-packs: one with Cucumber Melon and Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey, and one with Cocoa Butter, and Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey.
15. Pa’s Smokehouse scented Pig soap (smells! like! bacon!)
16. Southwest Bear in two different fragrances: Mountain Man (a new fragrance for the shop), and Nag Champa.
17. Tree soap in Wood Violet and Maple fragrance.
18. Hedgehog soap: OK, just kidding about this one. I needed an even number of photos, and who doesn’t like hedgehogs?!
Created with fd’s Flickr Toys
One thought on “0”
Lore, your presentations are just beautiful!