The last of the mugs
1. Please don’t be offended if you gave me any of these mugs; I have about 120 mugs, and due to things going on in the house, space-wise, I need to get that down to 60, tops. I have to be more ruthless than I’d otherwise want to be.
2. Mugs are $1 (one! one whole dollar!) if you live in Gainesville and can pick up at Hanks Yarn and Fiber before June 27th. If you’re not local, drop me a line, we’ll discuss shipping prices.
3. Clicking the photo will take you to my flickr page, wherein you can click to embiggen.
4. I thought I had a second Swamp Thing mug, but I can’t find it.
5. Anything not sold by June 30 will be going to Hospice Attic.
What did I do THIS time?!
Chex Mix; feeds armies
A Day in the Life
Maker of thrown, hand-built, and slipcast ceramics; dyer and spinner of yarn; writer of science fiction; watcher of people and nature.
4 thoughts on “0”
I’ll take a Sandman and Swamp Thing mugs, if they’re not gone yet.
Er, both Sandmans. (Sandmen?)
Whoops, thought I answered this a couple of hours ago. MEMORY FAIL. If you can come to Hanks some time this coming week (not tomorrow) I will bring them with me to work!
See you Wednesday, then!