1. Please don’t be offended if you gave me any of these mugs; I have about 120 mugs, and due to things going on in the house, space-wise, I need to get that down to 60, tops. I have to be more ruthless than I’d otherwise want to be.
2. Mugs are $1 (one! one whole dollar!) if you live in Gainesville and can pick up at Hanks Yarn and Fiber before June 27th. If you’re not local, drop me a line, we’ll discuss shipping prices.
3. Clicking the photo will take you to my flickr page, wherein you can click to embiggen.
4. The mug shown backwards has a fourth saying on it; nothing against the saying, I just wanted to illustrate the McGuire’s logo on the back of all the mugs.
5. More coming later this week or early next! Really! I have more!
6. Anything not sold by June 30 will be going to Hospice Attic.
A Day in the Life
Maker of thrown, hand-built, and slipcast ceramics; dyer and spinner of yarn; writer of science fiction; watcher of people and nature.