Mugs for sale
1. Please don’t be offended if you gave me any of these mugs; I have about 120 mugs, and due to things going on in the house, space-wise, I need to get that down to 60, tops. I have to be more ruthless than I’d otherwise want to be.
2. Mugs are $1 (one! one whole dollar!) if you live in Gainesville and can pick up at Hanks Yarn and Fiber before June 27th. If you’re not local, drop me a line, we’ll discuss shipping prices.
3. Clicking the photo will take you to my flickr page, wherein you can click to embiggen.
4. The green mug shown backwards is Beethoven; nothing against him, I just wanted to illustrate the B&N logo on the back of all the mugs.
5. More coming later this week or early next!
6. Anything not sold by June 30 will be going to Hospice Attic.
Chex Mix; feeds armies
Out to lunch
A Day in the Life
Maker of thrown, hand-built, and slipcast ceramics; dyer and spinner of yarn; writer of science fiction; watcher of people and nature.
One thought on “0”
I was going through some of the mugs I have left and found another Mother Goose mug – just in case there’s some rabid Mother Goose fan out there who wants a pair.