Are y’all ready for another 25 Days of Giftmas with HaldeCraft?! I KNOW. It feels like we just did this a few minutes ago, but I guess it was a whole year ago! I’m doing things a little differently than I did last year.
Starting on Friday, November 23rd (Black Friday), and running 25 days until Monday, December 17th, I’m going to list a different item every morning, for only $10.
Why? Because you want to support small businesses with your holiday spending, but the places you love to shop the most, make everything by hand, and just doesn’t have the stock (or ability to restock fast enough) to justify those big blow-out sales. What’s a holiday shopper who wants to support small hand-craft businesses to do?
So. Instead of some one-day Black Friday or Cyber Monday doorbuster… how about small sales and surprises every day, starting the Friday after Thanksgiving and running for 25 days?
At approximately 9 AM every morning (starting 11/23), the corresponding day’s graphic on this page will change to see what the day will bring; sometimes the original price will be $25 or more, but the sale price will always be $10.
You will also be able to get the day’s graphic on social media; at approximately 9 AM the new day’s special will be posted on Instagram, Facebook, and Google + . Technology! It’s like magic! Even more magic? You can sign up for notifications on both Instagram and Facebook to know exactly when I post (helpful if your feeds are like mine and hardly ever show you want you want to see).
To activate notifications on Facebook: Go to the page you want notifications from (HaldeCraft, in this case). Look under the header photo, and find the buttons that say Liked/Following/Share. Hover over the one that says “Following”. Under “In Your News Feed” it’ll say “Notifications”. Click on “ON”. It should allow you to choose from a variety of things like events, live videos, etc; I usually just click on “all” at first and see how often I get notified, then narrow it down from there. To STOP getting notifications, go to exactly the same place, but choose “all off”.
To activate notifications on Instagram: Go to the profile page for the person you’re following (in this case, again, HaldeCraft). Look for the triple-dot buttons in the upper right-hand corner. Click on that. Tap on “Turn on Post Notifications”. To STOP getting notifications, go exactly the same place but choose “Turn off Post Notifications”. Keep in mind – I do not personally use notifications but I have heard from friends that it can eat your battery life.
Hey, look! A sneak peek of the 25 items! Sometimes there might be more than one of the same item – let’s take the “Always” mug for example – when something like that happens there will only be one of the item up that day. The other item will go up at some other time (but not the next day – a few days later).
Occasionally I will also sneak in a discount code for a percentage off your entire purchase, or free shipping… those will only be noted on the Daily Deal page so you will have to go there to find out if there’s a code that day! Codes will be random and not every day.
Is there some fine print? You know it.
– any Deals of the Day run from approximately 9 AM to 9 AM of the next day (when the graphic is changed to reflect the next day’s item).
– anything with a coupon code runs from 12:01 AM through 11:59 PM of the same day (Eastern Standard/Florida time). Not a minute before, not a minute after.
– daily graphics with the day’s special will be posted on Instagram, Facebook, and Google + at approximately 9 AM.
– discounts and specials are only available for products in stock that day (if an item is out of stock, it can not be pre-ordered with the day’s discount or code for free shipping).
– stock counts are as-is; handmade quantities are often limited and the stock is what the stock is. Once sold out – and items may sell out quickly when on sale – that item is gone. At this point in time I am not planning on restocking any of those 25 items.
– products can not be put on hold to be bought on a different day using a code or coupon.
– questions or concerns about something I didn’t cover? Contact me!
Thanks y’all, and have a great Thanksgiving week!