:: clears throat ::
Is this thing on….?
– my broken tooth and how it masqueraded as TMJ for five years.
– how we’re giving up on fighting the tortoise and re-fencing part of the yard.
– ruminations on self-motivation vs. motivation by others.
– how the studio is coming.
– how I’m going to murder this cat if she doesn’t let me eat my macaroni and cheese in peace.
– how everyone I’ve met in this small town is lovely except for that one man who was offended by my Publix bag inside of Hitchcocks; whatever, old man, don’t worry, I’ll stay offa your yard with my newfangled things like “bringing my own shopping bag” and “electricity”.
– how Tim’s family is lovely.
– some damn fool bought The Pit!
But right now I have to scatter; orders to put together before a customer shows up at the studio, and cupcakes that need icing.
A Day in the Life
Maker of thrown, hand-built, and slipcast ceramics; dyer and spinner of yarn; writer of science fiction; watcher of people and nature.