Hello, all! Things are falling into place for the weekend – even though I can hardly believe it’s here already, because there were still things I wanted to blog about and didn’t have time to!
The final schedule, for those wishing to make a weekend of it (and barring any weather complications):
– Thursday evening: Group dinner at Chopstix (7 PM)
– Friday morning: Walking the La Chua Trail (9 AM)
– Friday evening: Party! (6 PM)
– Saturday late morning: Brunch at Joe & Gay’s house (11 AM) followed by a trip to either the Florida Museum or to Payne’s Prairie (depending on the weather)
– Saturday evening: Dead dog party/dinner and (if weather permits) stargazing at Tim and Lorena’s house (6 PM)
If you’ve gotten an invitation and RSVP’d, I’ll be sending out an email tomorrow with addresses and phone numbers (rather than publish them here on the web). If you have any questions after that, feel free to email or call me (my cell phone number will be in that email).
If you didn’t get an invitation, or had to RSVP in the negative for the party, but would like to have dinner on Thursday, walk the La Chua Trail on Friday morning, or come out and be social on Saturday night at our property, drop me a line!