Whew – what a week, y’all! I had a lot to get listed, plus getting ready for the July Craft Market, plus take care of some personal things this week (I know, I have a personal life that doesn’t involve crafting?! If it makes you feel better, one of the things I was doing was house/pet sitting for two different crafty people… so crafts are still tied in there!). So, what did I get listed…?
1. 3-month Sock Club for September, October, and November 2011 – there are a few differences between this sock club and the one I did for Hanks, so check it out!
2. 50s/60s style platform ashtray – new to the shop.
3. Leather scented ghost guest soaps.
4. Dragonfly guest soaps in a set of six floral and herbal fragrances.
5. Handspun Coopworth.
6. Cedar scented Flamingo soap.
7. Leather scented Pumpkin guest soaps.
8. Acorn birdfeeder in walnut brown and Cocoa.
9. Sock Monkey in Andre – one of my previous sock club colorways which has turned into a yarn people can’t get enough of! Sock Monkey, in a Superwash Merino/Nylon sock yarn.
10. Hogtown in Octavia, a Go-Gators sock yarn in Superwash BFL/Silk.
11. Leaf Green Neatly wrapped yarn mug, and I have to admit I’ve been inadvertantly holding out on y’all; I re-made this a month or more ago when it sold out and then completely forgot to relist it. oops. Things don’t sell out of my storage room! Who knew?!
12. Woodsmoke scented Sleeping Cat soap
13. Applejack scented Ghost guest soaps.
14. Grey Gardens in Andre – everyone’s favorite gray, in a Superwash Merino/Nylon sock yarn.
15. Applejack scented Pumpkin guest soaps.
16. Candy Corn scented Skull Soap.
17. Roasted Red Pepper neatly wrapped yarn ball cup – back in stock.
18. Dogwood in Octavia, a limited edition colorway in Superwash BFL/Silk sock yarn.
19. Dogwood in Andre, a limited edition colorway in Superwash Merino/Nylon sock yarn.
20. Peace symbol guest soaps in both Nag Champa and Patchouli.
21. Hand-painted Brunette Girl in a Green Dress