It’s actually about two weeks, but I’m only going over the last ten days because I listed so much over the last two weeks that even *my* eyes are starting to cross. Oddly, sales have been down since I started uploading so much… weird!
I went ahead and did three different mosaics for the different three categories of things I listed…
1. Plum Blush messy yarn ball mug – new color!
2. Calico Cat – new item. And COME ON! That’s funny! Get it? Calico cat?
3. Bird Welcome Sign – I have yet to actually *sell* a welcome sign, but I love making them! I’m particularly happy with how the flowers on this one came out.
4. 1970’s style owl soap dish – new color (at least… I’m pretty sure I’ve previously listed the green one… AHA! Yes, I have!).
5. Brown spotted large African Violet pot – new item and a new glaze style.
6. Small shell soap dish – new color.
7. Madonna in White – renewed item.
8. Buddha in Green – renewed item.
9. Pill boxes with flowers – renewed item.
1. Falkland – Fiber Content: 100% Falkland Wool
Yardage: 129 y (117 m)
Weight: 4 oz (112 g)
2. Wool/Alpaca – Fiber Content: 70% Wool, 30% Alpaca
Yardage: 76 y (69 m)
Weight: 2 oz (59 g)
3. Organic Merino – Fiber Content: 100% Organic Merino Wool
Yardage: 160 y (146 m)
Weight: 4 oz (100 g)
4. Wool Blend – Fiber Content: 100% wool blend
Yardage: 60 y (54 m)
Weight: 2 oz (56 g)
I might have gone a little crazy over the soap last week…
1. Celestial Moon soap – in both A Pirate’s Life, and Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey.
2. Bay Rum scented Grooved Bar – a men’s fragrance I’d never heard of until a few male friends started asking for it. I didn’t know if it was the right thing or not so I made it, asked a friend to test it (he approved it highly) and then before I could get it listed I sold out of it at the craft show! So here’s batch #2!
3. Hedgehog soap in both Patchouli, and Fresh Baked Bread.
4. Peace symbol guest soaps (set of six each) – in both Sunflower, and Sandalwood Vanilla – these are both extras from a custom order and unlikely to make it into regular rotation.
5. Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey scented When Pigs Fly soap – surplus from a custom order, unless I get more requests after this sells out I might not make more of this scent/design combo.
6. A Pirate’s Life scented Green Man – renewed item (note to self: make some of this fragrance in the skull soap!)
7. Cucumber Melon scented Sheep – this fragrance is really perfect for hot weather.
8. Four new Dragonfly sampler packs in sets of six – Lavender Blends (Lavender, Lavender Chamomile, Lavender Lemon, Lavender Patchouli, Lavender Rose, and Lavender Vanilla), Fruits and Veggie Blends (Apple, Blackberry, Cranberry, Cucumber Melon, Cucumber Mint, and Lettuce), Baked Good Blends (Cinnamon Toast, Fresh Baked Bread, Gingersnap, Maple Walnut Fudge, Pumpkin Pecan Cake, and Pumpkin Spice), and a whole new sampler set (Mangosteen, Midnight Rain, Papaya Coconut, Plumeria, Sheer Freesia, and Tropical Vacation). Feedback on the fragrances in both the new samplers and the Lavender Blends sets will determine if any of those scents will make it into regular shop rotation.
9. Longevity knot soap scented with Marie’s Hearth – renewed item.
10. Sweetgrass Southwest Bear – renewed item.
11. Cocoa Butter scented Baby Block soaps – sold out, made more!
12. Sandalwood Vanilla scented Celtic knot soap – renewed item.
13. Frankincense & Myrrh scented Skull Soap – renewed item.
14. Acorn soap (and for those of you who like the brain soap, this is about the same size) – Vanilla Maple Pecan, Hazelnut , and Teak & Sandalwood.
15. Yarn Ball soap – both Patchouli scented and Lavender scented.
16. 10 Soaps for $50 – mix and match from what I have available, or put your own things together!
Oops; apparently I forgot to add into the photo the Rose Scented Sunflower soap I listed, and the Leather scented Scarab Beetle soap; and that I made five new Sugar Skull Madonnas (how could I forget them?!). Told you it was a long week!
I’m most excited about the new six-packs, especially the Lavender Blends one (my favorites in there are Lavender Lemon and Lavender Patchouli). Anything in this list you’re excited about?