Busy week! I restocked some herbal scented soaps from a large sale I had a week or two ago, listed some guest soaps that I only had ones and twos of, and got some new items up in the shop. Tell me that pineapple stitch tumbler/vase/thingy isn’t the cutest thingy ever!
1. Cinnamon Toast scented Peace symbol guest soaps – a new fragrance for the shop, previously seen (smelt?) in the Hanks Yarn and Fiber sock club.
2. Roasted red pepper messy yarn mug – new to the shop.
3. Leaf Green Messy yarn ball mug – restocked after having sold out.
4. Lavender scented Cattail & Dragonfly soap – restocked after having sold out.
5. Bone dish – new to the shop.
6. Custom Firefighter mug – new to the shop.
7. Pineapple crochet stitch tumbler/holder – new to the shop
8. Monkey Fart scented Paw Print guest soaps – hee hee hee.
9. Lavender scented Goat soap – restocked after having sold out.
10. Handpainted mug with hand knit cozy – new to the shop.
11. Lavender soap – restocked after having sold out.
12. Nature woman wall or garden hanging – I’m actually kind of surprised this hasn’t sold yet; renewed item. If it doesn’t sell in the next four-month period, I may bring it in to Wild Iris to see if it sells there.
13. Basil scented Cattail & Dragonfly soap – restocked after having sold out.
14. Lost in the Woods scented Grooved Bar soap – relisted.
15. Pair of owls – another renewed item; I took different photographs of it to try to get it better represented.
16. Sweetgrass scented Peace symbol guest soaps – new to the shop (the fragrance and designs aren’t new, but new to each other).