I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, have I mentioned that? I can’t thank everyone – both people I know, and total strangers who have found me on Etsy – for their support. Lots of sold and restocked items this week!
1. Halloween Guest soaps (Etsy page) This is a restock for the set of 6 pumpkin guest soaps that smell like Candy Corn. Mmmmm. Caaaaaandy.
2. Black Amber & Lavender Celestial Moon Soap (Etsy page) This is a restock for a soap that sold out.
3. Exfoliating Rosemary Mint Dragonfly soap (Etsy page)
4. Virgin Mother in white (already sold, but I will be making another one and will have it up in a couple of weeks)
5. Frankincense & Myrrh Skull Soap (Etsy page) The… fourth? in my series of skull soaps. Candy Corn is already sold out, but I still have Woodsmoke and Leather. I’m trying to decide if I should try to make more Candy Corn scented ones before Halloween, or leave it as is…
6. Bar Fly ashtray, key tray, or soap dish (Etsy page)
7. Set of guest soaps (floral/herbal fragrances) (Etsy page) This is the first in a set of at least four that I’ll have; each set will have four guest soaps and will be featuring four fragrances of the same type. I have a woodsy one and two food ones to add, and in the future may have more as I get new and different fragrances.
8. Owl jewelry box (Etsy page) This is a restock from an already-sold-out item (wheeeee!).