This week is heavy on the soap; I’d sold out of a few things and made more, and also realized the other week that I was – shudder – out of Rosemary Mint soap. How did that happen?! Clearly I need to implement a weekly or bi-weekly inventory of some sort.
1. Exfoliating Rosemary Mint Celtic Knotwork soap – new to the shop.
2. Neatly wrapped yarn mug – new item for the shop; listed and sold right away. Victory to the swift!
3. Rosemary Mint Celtic Knotwork soap – new to the shop. And I’m already down to just one, so clearly need to make more!
4. Rosemary Mint Longevity knot soap – new to the shop.
5. Acorn birdfeeder – I’m on the quest for the perfect color, and will continue to make and list them until I find “the one!”
6. Exfoliating Rosemary Mint Longevity knot soap – new to the shop
7. Exclusive Elite Special Unique Snowflake Cupcake soap – this is what happens when you reply to my nice email completely out of left field with vitriol and venom, and threaten to tell all your friends on the internet that I’m too exclusive to sell to the likes of you. This is a one-time soap – once I sell these, it’s gone!
8. Bar Fly ashtray/soap dish/key holder/change dish – sold out, and finally made another one; this is a unique piece that while originally designed as an ashtray could really be whatever you make of it.
9. Woodsmoke scented paw print guest soaps – sold out and made more.
10. Cedar scented Paw Print guest soaps – sold out and made more.
11. Dragonfly guest soaps – another sampler set, different only from the one I uploaded the other week in that one of the soaps also has apricot seeds for exfoliant.
12. Exfoliating Rosemary Mint Cattail & Dragonfly soap – had sold out; made more.