I wasn’t planning on doing too much work this week, in lieu of being there for family while Uncle Joe was in the hospital; but I did get a few things uploaded and re-listed. Clicking on the link below will take you to the Etsy page.
1. Pumpkin Spice mug
2. Dark Gray Gargoyle candle holder
3. Baby Block soaps
4. Patchouli scented Flower Power soap – smells like clean hippies!
5. Custom African Violet pot – I haven’t restocked this one yet; it sold three weeks ago and it took me three weeks to make it (I do state on the product page there is at least a 3-week turnaround). I’m on the fence about restocking it as is, because so far everyone who has ordered one has wanted it in green. Maybe I’ll just start making them in green and selling them “as is” so that they see the color right away and can tell if they’ll like it or not, and then it can ship right away.
6. Custom soap order – Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey in the peace sign guest soaps
7. Pair of Brown Owls – and they sold within hours (as Arne says, “victory to the swift!)
8. Kokopelli soap – relisting, even though I hadn’t sold out of them
9. Pair of Gray Owls – restock from a sold-out item (and man, I would pay GOOD MONEY for a second mold for these owls, because I just can not make them fast enough!)
I think my flickr set for HaldeCraft is starting to get unwieldly, so I took down some photos. A lot of the soaps look alike, so I’m going to start using just one example to show the design – after all, I have all the different photos on Etsy, so people truly interested in seeing how a grooved bar looks different when it smells like Fresh Baked Bread or when it smells like Frankincense & Myrrh can check there if they so desire.